How is this all accomplished?
(The most frequently asked question by franchisees)
What we hear from potential clients all the time is that this all
but how does it all get done?
The short answer is that since 1991 we have been developing and
refining a system whose goal is to provide you with the information
you need when you need it so you can make informed financial decisions
about your business. It's second nature to us.
The long answer is as follows and is broken down by major category
and is geared toward the one-stop shop approach which is used by
the majority of our franchise clients.
With respect to payroll:
- On your designated day you can call in , fax in, or email in
your payroll worksheet. We do not process anything until our totals
- The payroll is mailed ( along with the accounts payable checks
) to you overnight at no charge.
With respect to accounts payable:
- We set up all your recurring payments (notes, rents, professional
- We change all your routine bills to come to our office directly
. We do this so you are handling less paper and we are receiving
the bills promptly.
- On a weekly basis we will prepare checks for all bills received
and would bring any unusual matters to your attention prior to
preparation of these checks.
- Included with your weekly package is a running checkbook balance.
The weekly "package" we need from you:
- Cash reports for the week with validated deposit slips and any
payouts attached to the report.
- Any bills received at the store with approvals for payment.
- Any other items requiring attention by our office.